You are invited to exhibit at Congress 2014 - an extraordinary opportunity to showcase your products and services to the largest gathering of academics in Canada.
Located with Registration and Information Services, the Expo will be visited by more than 8,000 attendees over seven days. It will be a hub of activity with a dynamic events space and a business café.
- Download the Exhibitor Invitation (PDF) for more details about this singular event.
- Complete the Expo Contract (PDF) to reserve your space.
Congress Expo and all programming taking place there are open to the public free of charge.
The Expo will be located in the Ian D. Beddis Gymnasium of the Walker Complex at Brock University.
- Saturday, May 24, 9:00 to 17:00
- Sunday, May 25, 10:00 to 19:00
- Monday, May 26, 10:00 to 19:00
- Tuesday, May 27, 9:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday, May 28, 10:00 to 19:00
- Thursday, May 29, 10:00 to 19:00
- Friday, May 30, 9:00 to 14:00
For more information, contact Jessica Clark at 613-238-6112, ext. 352.
The Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences is Canada’s largest celebration of scholarly excellence, creativity, and leadership. More than 8,000 researchers, graduate students and practitioners are expected to attend Congress 2014, providing a unique opportunity for sponsors to reach a broad audience within Canada’s research community.
Becoming a Congress partner means supporting this forum for research and innovation, with the added benefit of gaining visibility among Canada’s academic community. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities for this exceptional event:
- Advertise in the Congress Guide, distributed to all 8,000 delegates
- Advertise on the Congress website
- Buy a booth in Congress Expo, which is open to the public
- And more!